1. Payment is required in full, prior to the first class, at the time of booking.
2. We are unable to refund the cost of the course, or any missed classes, once the first week has started. We are also unable to transfer your place to another class once the first week of class has started.
3. If your puppy/adult dog has vomiting and/or diarrhea please do not bring them to class until 72 hours has passed with no ill effects. And please seek veterinary advice on other medical conditions if your dog is unwell to check it is still ok to do training.
4. If your dog/puppy is not suited to classes we will suggest transferring them to one to one training – this by no way means your dog won’t get training with us it just means that classes may not be a great learning environment for your dog. We will continue to help and support you.
5. Please try to commit to at least five x 5 minute training sessions with your dog per day in between classes.
6. Please try to do the homework set so we can progress you further in each class.
7. Wear sensible clothes for training, no heels or flips flops, and a treat pouch is recommended.
8. Please bring your dog on a harness and lead or a flat collar and lead. No choke chains, half checks, slip leads or prong collars please.
9. If you are going to miss a class please let us know before the class starts. No refunds given for missed classes.
10. Your dog and your dog’s actions in class are your responsibility.
11. Although we welcome children into class they must be your responsibility, must not go up to any of the dogs in class and must be able to listen to the trainers in class. Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
12. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to bad /hot weather or illness, however, we will always endeavour to give as much notice as possible and your class will still run for the full 7 or 6 weeks if this happens.
13. Occasionally we take photos in class for social media, advertising and marketing purposes. Please inform us in writing if you do not give permission for the photos to be used.
14. We may need to share information with outside agencies, for example your Veterinary Practice, Veterinary Behaviourist, Canine Nutritionist, and other canine related professionals on the care for your dog, but permission to share this
information will be discussed with you first and you will be required to sign a consent form.
15. We discourage the retention of data for longer than is required. All personal data will be deleted or destroyed by us after one year if our services are no longer required.
14. You have the right to request to see the data we hold on you. Please allow 4 weeks notice
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
IT TAKING PART IN A CLASS OR WORKSHOP WITH THE HAVEN DOG CENTRE, PLEASE RETURN A SIGNED COPY OF THIS FORM TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS.
The Haven Dog Centre LTD
15 Meadow Park, Shebbear, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5QJ